Sunday, August 10, 2008

Lake house




This Saturday David and I went to our friend's lake house again to let Misha work on our living rooms floors. David was so excited to go, he didn't even know what to do. He had a great day playing with Ben and Ella. We went to the pool for a couple of hours and in the evening we went to the dock to catch a catfish (we had to let it go back in the water). We stayed there overnight - being away from the city is just amazing, the body relaxes and kids are being kids - running around outside. On Sunday, my friend's parents were nice enough to take David with them on the bike ride - I won't be biking for a while. Later that day, David got to go fishing with Fartook's on the boat. He loved every minute of that. I didn't go this time... May be next summer :)

2 comments:

АLEKSANDRA said...

WOW, that is a very cool pool and your friends are super nice. David is having a blast, good for you guys. I want to see pics of new floor.

Irina said...

Come see it, its great