Well,your requests have been answered. I am updating our blog today. Seriously, I have been taking a summer class and all the homework that I have to do takes all my time and energy and I don't really have anything new anyway. Thank you for keeping our blog clean while we were out, Asya :)))) But here is an update:
This month went by fast. I am taking a summer class, so the time is moving..... David is growing, talking even more, and demanding his wants. We went to see WallE on friday with his friends Ben and Jake and it was really a lot of fun. The boys got the WallE watch as well. When we went to Sams yesterday, we say a WallE toy and David was excited about it and wanted to get it. Well, since it's about $40 and David's birthday is coming up soon, we decided to put it on his birthday wishlist. Now David can't wait for his birthday :)
5 comments:
Irka, you have been on GOOGLE for too long, read your article again and laugh!
David is awesome and he looks great there being a swimmer
where does Misha take him to swim? to your local pool?
what else is on his b-day wish list?
That's all I can think of for David's birthday. We are thinking of getting him a new bike with bigger wheels - he is just too tall :) He really has a lot of toys that he is not playing with. Come by one weekend and look through, may be you can take some things home with you :)
we will be there on the 4th!
need an update please
Davis is doing lots of things all the time, blog them!
Easier said than done - blog them, some people don't want to be on the computer updating the blog after doing hours of comput6er work for school.
Post a Comment