Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The way we were




















We must be the boring family ever since it looks like we don't do anything. But just because it is not on the blog, or just because I haven't taken any pictures recently, doesn't mean we do nothing. David is still taking his swimming class 2 times a week. If you ask him how he likes it, he will tell you that he doesn't like it because he doesn't like going under water (he only goes just enough to wet his hair one time). He continues to attend his gymnastic class on Saturday. Since i don't have recent pictures (within last 2 weeks), I decided to take you down the memory lane.









The question is: "Do you remember?"

























2 comments:

АLEKSANDRA said...

great pics, great times
I love you guys

ntl & Co. said...

The "seriya" of the engagement pictures, is one of my favorite ones of your guys. You both look so happy, beautiful, sexy and calm! Fantastic pictures from that day!