Today we went to our friend's lake house. David got to play in a sand pile with his friends, Jake and Ben. We had to give him a bath at the house because sand wouldn't come off his clothes. He also played in a small cabin, he called it "Small House"- perfect size for him. But most of all, David enjoyed fishing. He didn't want to go home because he didn't catch a fish. Earlier that day his friend Ben caught a catfish. All boys were excited, especially big boys (AKA - dads.) This was a lot of fun and hopefully we will get to do it again soon.
That's all I've got.
Saturday, December 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh it sounds so FUN!!!!
Baby Sasha is opening his gifts too, thank you.
Of course he only has gifts from you for Hanukha as we are not jewish. :-)
I bought him one toy, I think :-)
Love
Hello, Hello!
My darlings... Happy New Year!
May it be filled with Joy and Happiness!
are you going to update ever????
Post a Comment