Well, I tell you, turning 3 is not easy - joining soccer, well check up with a shot, visit to the dentist.... So, David went to see Dr. Morel in her office. He played with puzzles while he waited and when it was his turn to go, he went... by himself!!! (Tears are coming out of my eyes when I think about it - read my Birthday post). He sat in the dentist chair, opened his mouth wide, and...... let Dr. Morel do her things. I am a very proud mama that stayed back and watched her baby growing up by the minute. We left with clean teeth and were told to floss every day!
Thank you, Dr. Morel, for the wonderful experience!
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
David is my favorite patient, he was excellent on Saturday!
His parents are wonderful and make it easy for me to be his dentist:-)
With love,
your dentist,
Aleksandra Morel, DDS
Post a Comment