So, David had his first soccer practice yesterday! He was excited just like we were. We met his couch - he seemed pretty nice- and the kids ran around kicking ball for about 30 min. David didn't want to leave, but was OK when he found out that we were going to the Two Rows to celebrate the beginning of his soccer. I was impress at how he was able to run around a kick a ball at the same time, not consistently, but still, it is a 4 year-old skill (he will be 3 this Saturday!!!!)
Also, he started transitioning to the preschool room this Wednesday and did pretty good that day, but went back to the toddlers room for a nap. On Thursday he took a 15 min nap in preschool and had show-and-tell (he brought his Winnie the Pooh book that his uncle Sergei and aunt Layla gave him for his 2ND b-day). He sure is growing and I am excited for him...... but sad at the same time.
That's all for now~
Friday, August 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
soccer is great!!! I love soccer, and David is good at it.
I think he is good at it too. He can hit a ball while running, and he just turned 3!
Post a Comment